KNEE RADIO 1
X10 is a proud supporter of Knee Radio 1, a 24/7 radio station all about knee surgery recovery. It’s a broadcast of the best of The Bee’s Knees Podcast.
New content is added on an ongoing basis: interviews with knee surgeons, physical therapists, knee researchers, and knee patients. The hosts on Knee Radio 1 explore threats to a proper knee replacement recovery and a wide range of clinical topics. There is a full 6-hour show on Saturdays (noon to 6:00 p.m.) devoted to Preparation for Knee Replacement (Saturday Prehab). The shows provide health and wellness programming to inspire you to be healthy after a knee surgery.
To visit the website for Knee Radio 1 click here: KNEE RADIO 1
Questions or requests?: Email the broadcast team at email@example.com.
Click Below to Listen to the Show.
Coming Up Next on Knee Radio 1:
Segments aired over the past three hours on WKR1: Internet Radio
PROGRAM SCHEDULE (all times ET)
We’re new and our programming is still evolving. That said look for the following shows each day and night:
- Midnight to 5:00 a.m. LATE NIGHT KNEE RECOVERY HELP
- 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. BILATERAL KNEE REPLACEMENT RECOVERY
- 7:00 a.,m. to 9:00 a.m. THE MORNING KNEE (with Mary Elliott)
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. THE CRUCIAL CRUCIATE
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. PHYSICAL THERAPISTS SPEAK
- 11:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. LONG LUNCH: CHALLENGING KNEE SURGERY RECOVERIES
- 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. KNEE HAPPY HOUR: GREAT KNEE SURGERY RECOVERIES
- 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. THE JOURNEY: KNEE REPLACEMENT STORIES
- 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. BILATERAL KNEE REPLACEMENT RECOVERY
- 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. THE PATELLAR FRACTURE SHOW
- 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. THE CRUCIAL CRUCIATE
- 11:00 P.M. TO 11:45 P.M.THE JOURNEY: KNEE REPLACEMENT STORIES
- 11:45 p.m. ALL ABOUT KNEE RADIO 1